Losing a loved one is always a difficult time, but finding support in honoring their memory can be a small comfort during this challenging period. Kegel Funeral Home has been a trusted provider of funeral services and obituaries in the community for many years. In this article, we will discuss Kegel Funeral Home obituaries, how to find them, and how they can help friends and family members keep the memory of their loved ones alive.
The Importance of Obituaries
An obituary serves multiple purposes in the process of commemorating the life of a deceased person. Obituaries provide an opportunity for friends and family members to publicly share their memories, and offer their condolences. Additionally, they serve as a record of a person's life, including their accomplishments, relationships, and significant milestones. In many cases, an obituary can also be an effective way of informing distant relatives, acquaintances, and community members about the passing of someone they might not have otherwise known about.
Finding Kegel Funeral Home Obituaries
- Online: The easiest way to locate and view Kegel Funeral Home obituaries is by visiting their official website. There, you will find an "obituaries" section where recent obituaries are displayed in the order of the date of their passing. By clicking on an individual's name, you can read the full obituary, view service details, and even leave a condolence message for the family.
- Local Newspapers: Obituaries are often published in local newspapers, either in print or on their respective websites. To locate a Kegel Funeral Home obituary, search for the name of the deceased along with the words "Kegel Funeral Home" in your preferred online search engine.
- Funeral Home Directories: Online funeral home directories, such as Legacy.com, may also have listings for Kegel Funeral Home obituaries. By entering the name of the deceased and narrowing the search parameters to the appropriate location, you should be able to locate the obituary you are looking for.
Creating an Obituary for Kegel Funeral Home
If you have recently lost a loved one and would like to create a memorable obituary, Kegel Funeral Home is here to guide you through the process. Their experienced staff can offer professional advice on writing an obituary that honors your loved one's life, while also providing all necessary details related to the funeral and memorial services.
Elements to Include in an Obituary
- Full name of the deceased, including any nicknames or maiden names.
- Age and date of birth.
- Place of residence at the time of passing.
- A brief biography, including family, education, career, and personal achievements.
- Names of surviving family members, as well as details of predeceased loved ones.
- Information about the funeral, viewing, or memorial service, including date, time, and location.
- Charities or organizations for memorial donations, if desired.
- A personal message from the family, such as a special memory or favorite saying.
Kegel Funeral Home Obituaries Example:
Transform Your Pelvic Floor in Just 4 Weeks: The Pelvic Floor Bible
Sample Kegel Funeral Home Obituary:
Jane Elizabeth "Lizzy" Smith, 75, of Hometown, passed away peacefully on December 7, 2021. She was born on March 8, 1946, in Hometown, to loving parents John and Mary Smith.
Lizzy was a dedicated nurse for over 30 years, touching countless lives and bringing comfort to those in need. She adored her family, enjoyed gardening, and was an avid reader.
Lizzy is survived by her husband of 53 years, John Smith; her children, Michael (Kathy) Smith and Sarah (Tom) Jones; grandchildren, Emily, Cole, and Jack; and siblings Peter (Alice) Johnson and Betty (Sam) Davis. She is preceded in death by her parents and sister, Kathy Brown.
A celebration of Lizzy's life will be held at 2:00 pm on December 12, 2021, at Kegel Funeral Home, 123 Main St., Hometown. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hometown's Animal Shelter in Lizzy's name.
The family would like to express their deepest gratitude to Dr. Johnson and the nursing staff at Hometown Hospital for their compassionate care during Lizzy's final days.
We hope that this guide to Kegel Funeral Home obituaries has provided you with some comfort and clear guidance during this difficult time. Remember, a beautifully written obituary can be a cathartic way of honoring the life of your loved one, while also bringing together friends and family to share in the memories. Please feel free to explore our other guides on Pelvic Floor Therapy for more support and information during your time of need. If you have found this article helpful, please consider sharing it with others who may be in a similar situation.