Do you struggle with weak pelvic floor muscles or already know the importance of kegel exercises in daily life? Well, you have arrived at the right place! We understand that Kegels can be tricky to do correctly, and that's why we have come up with an article solely focusing on video resources to guide you through the process. So, sit back, relax, and read on to learn how to master your kegel exercises.
Why kegel exercises are Important
- Pregnancy and childbirth put a significant strain on the pelvic floor muscles, and kegel exercises can help prevent related health issues such as incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse.
- Improved bladder control results in fewer leaks during sneezing, coughing, or physical activity.
- Stronger pelvic floor muscles can contribute to increased sexual satisfaction.
- kegel exercises may reduce symptoms of menopause, such as vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse.
- kegel exercises can help with urinary incontinence and promote better bladder control.
- They can improve erectile function and offer a drug-free option to combat erectile dysfunction.
- Stronger pelvic floor muscles can help men suffering from premature ejaculation, by providing increased ejaculatory control.
Finding the Right Kegel Exercise Video
Search for Credible Sources
First and foremost, choose a video from a reputable source. Look for videos created by healthcare professionals such as pelvic floor therapists, physiotherapists, or gynecologists. This ensures that the exercises demonstrated are accurate and safe.
Find the Right Level
Make sure to select a video geared towards your level of experience - beginner, intermediate, or advanced. Start with the basics if you are new to kegel exercises and gradually progress to more challenging ones.
Choose a Clear and Step-by-Step Approach
A good Kegel exercise video will break down each step of the process, provide helpful visuals, and offer guidance on proper form and technique.
Transform Your Pelvic Floor in Just 4 Weeks: The Pelvic Floor Bible
Video Of kegel exercises Example:
One such useful resource is the "Pelvic Floor Exercise Techniques: Finding the Right Muscles" video by physiotherapist Michelle Kenway. In this video, Michelle explains how to effectively engage your pelvic floor muscles, avoid common mistakes, and work on both endurance and power of the muscles.
Another excellent video resource is "Intro to kegel exercises for Pelvic Health, Sex, & Fitness" by Urologist and Pelvic Medicine Specialist Dr. Jen Gunter. This video will help familiarize you with basics and benefits, along with answering some common questions that people have about kegel exercises.
Now that you're aware of the importance of kegel exercises and have access to some valuable video resources, it's time to make a habit out of this simple-yet-effective practice. Share this article with your friends and loved ones to spread awareness about pelvic floor health. And don't forget to explore other guides on Pelvic Floor Therapy to learn more tips and techniques for achieving optimal pelvic health. Good luck on your journey towards a stronger, healthier pelvic floor!