Get ready to unlock a whole new level of pleasure with the Kegel orgasm! This incredibly gratifying and empowering exercise not only tones and strengthens your pelvic floor muscles but can also lead to mind-blowing orgasms. In this article, you'll get the low-down on Kegel orgasms, as well as the importance of pelvic floor health, and a step-by-step guide to help you achieve the most intense orgasms of your life.
Kegel Orgasm Table of Contents
What is a Kegel Orgasm?
A Kegel orgasm, also known as a pelvic orgasm, occurs when the pelvic floor muscles involuntarily contract during sexual arousal or stimulation. These contractions can lead to intense orgasms and heightened sexual pleasure. Kegel orgasms are the result of strengthening your pelvic floor muscles through exercises called Kegels.
Why is Pelvic Floor Health Important?
Pelvic floor health is essential for many reasons, including:
- Supporting the internal organs including the bladder, uterus, and intestines
- Controlling bowel and bladder function
- Aiding in sexual arousal and orgasms
- Preventing or reducing pelvic organ prolapse
- Alleviating lower back pain
- Improving postpartum recovery
A strong and healthy pelvic floor can significantly impact your sex life, increasing pleasure and intensity during sexual activities.
Transform Your Pelvic Floor in Just 4 Weeks: The Pelvic Floor Bible
How to Perform a Kegel Exercise
kegel exercises are simple and can be done anywhere, anytime. Here are some steps to follow:
- First, locate your pelvic floor muscles. To do this, try stopping your urine mid-stream or tightening the muscles around your vagina and anus. These are the muscles you will be exercising.
- Contract your pelvic floor muscles for 3-5 seconds, then relax them for the same amount of time.
- Repeat this process 10-15 times per session.
- For best results, perform at least three sets of Kegels every day.
Remember not to hold your breath during the exercises and to relax all other muscles in your body.
Adding kegel exercises to Your Sexual Routine
To maximize your pleasure potential, consider adding kegel exercises to your sexual routine. Here's how:
- Practice Kegels during foreplay to increase blood flow to your genitals and heighten your arousal.
- Perform Kegels during penetration or manual stimulation to intensify pleasure and orgasmic sensations.
- If you struggle with arousal or orgasm, work on strengthening your pelvic floor muscles regularly, both outside and during sexual activities.
Kegel Orgasm Example:
Imagine you have dedicated time each day to perform your kegel exercises. You've noticed an improvement in your pelvic floor strength. One night during a passionate moment with your partner, you decide to incorporate Kegels into your routine.
As your partner begins to stimulate you, you perform kegel exercises to heighten your arousal. Continuing to perform Kegels during sexual activities, you notice a build-up of pleasure that ultimately culminates in an explosive Kegel orgasm. Your body is overwhelmed by the intense sensations, leaving you with a feeling of satisfaction and empowerment.
As you can see, Kegel orgasms can significantly enhance your sexual experiences. When you strengthen your pelvic floor through regular kegel exercises, your body is primed to experience new heights of pleasure. Don't hesitate to share this article with your friends to help them unlock the incredible power of the Kegel orgasm too! And if you're eager to learn more about pelvic floor health and therapy, check out our other guides on Pelvic Floor Therapy.